Get involved with the DPMR Volunt(HERO) Program today and become an inspiration to your fellow runners while making a difference in your community. We’re calling for volunteers to help with race aid stations, trail stewardship, and other club events. Everyone is welcome to participate, from seasoned trail runners to new enthusiasts.
And that is not all! When you volunteer at a DPMR-sponsored aid station during any race, you’ll be entered to win a complimentary race entry for that event in the upcoming year. But wait, there’s more! The top 10 volunteers with the most hours logged in 2023 will be entered into our grand prize drawing – Gratis Racing! The lucky winner of the drawing will receive the ultimate prize: free race entries for a whole year, valued up to $1000.
So why wait? Sign up today and start making a positive impact on the running community and trails. Not only will you gain the satisfaction of helping others, but you’ll also have the opportunity to race to your heart’s content, on us!
How it works:
- Sign up to volunteer at a DPMR event
- After you complete your shift, you will receive a link to submit your hours
- We we will publish leader board/progress reports during the year via social media and in our monthly newsletter
- At the end of the year, hours will be tallied and the top 10 volunteers with the most hours will be entered for a chance to win free race entries for a year, up to $1000
- The lucky winner will be able to select one of two options – choose a $1000 UltraSignup gift card or submit registration receipts for reimbursement as expenses are incurred (up to $1000). Only expenses for 2024 will be accepted.