Show us your vert!
As if October 31st isn’t spooky enough… we’ve added a virtual hill-climbing event to challenge your day. It’s all about the vert so head to your local hill and get your monster climb on!
Here’s how it works:
• This is a virtual event- you can get your climb on anywhere you want. Hill repeats, one epic climb or in the stairwell of your apartment… we won’t judge (except your final total).
• You have 12 hours to complete the challenge- take as little or as much time as you want. In the end it’s only vertical feet of climbing that count towards your total.
• Proof of your effort requires a photo of your watch showing your final vert or a link to your adventure on Strava or other tracking program. We’re on the honor system…but please email your final tally to email@example.com. Give a shout out on social media too: #DPMRHalloweenHillClimb.
• Overall men’s and women’s winner will receive a BigTruck 2021 Donner Party Mountain Runners trucker hat for the extreme effort! (Check it and other DPMR gear out here.)
• It’s Halloween so of course costumes are encouraged! Need a reason to buy that 8-lb bag of candy? Well you need to stock your own Aid Station too!
• This event is FREE for DPMR members but we want your efforts to count, so use the link below and sign up today.