Introduction by Briana Jaskot:
“I met Aude in a very traditional, yet modern way during the thick of the COVID pandemic. I was doing an out & back workout on the Rubicon trail and passed her and her man twice (they were out on a hike). Both times she was all smiles and gave me a quick one liner of encouragement as I ran by. Later that day I saw a little “one” on my Strava notification bell and it was Aude! She had commented on my workout and since then we have been social media pals, supporting each other on Strava all throughout COVID. Now we get to serve as new DPMR board members together.
As you’ll find out below, Aude is a boss of a lady in all areas of life. Enjoy!”
- Where are you from and where do you live now?
- When did you begin running and/or long-distance running, if that applies? Why?
- Do you race? Does racing motivate you? If not racing, what motivates you?
- Do you have any dream races (either hoping to qualify for or get selected for)?
- What was the best running advice you’ve received?
- Do you have a favorite on-trail food or nutrition strategy and favorite post-run meal or beverage?
- Do you have a favorite recipe to share?
- What was your favorite running experience this past year?
- What was your most challenging/ character-building experience this past year?
- With most races being cancelled this year, do you have your own adventure or virtual race plans?
- What do you do for a living? Is it hard to fit in time for training?
- What led you to join DPMR?
- What has been your favorite DPMR experience so far?
- Favorite local trail?
- Do you have a mental training technique, mantra, or similar that you rely on to combat the mentally trying times of a longer run?
- Do you listen to audio while you run and if so, what have you been enjoying lately?
- Recovery technique(s) that you swear by?
- Do you have a favorite piece of running gear?
- What other outdoor or indoor interests do you have?
- Any interesting facts about yourself you would like to share?