Need inspiration for your 2017 adventures?
Here is a list of the top 10 most-read DPMR member contributions from 2016.
Have other favorites our readers shouldn’t miss? Please comment below.
10. SkiMo in Tahoe: Get fit this winter (tips by John)
9. Humble and Kind (2016 Canyons RD report by Chaz)
8. National Snowshoe Championships 2016 (Anna Mae’s recap)
7. Rio Del Lago 100 Race Report (Kristin’s report of her first 100)
6. Western States 100 Mile Endurance Run (Chaz’s report)
5. I Get it Now. I’ll be Back (Anna Mae’s report on Western States)
3. Broken Rules – Everything New on Race Day (Broken Arrow Skyrace report by Julia)
2. Lean In: 2016 Mt. Marathon Race (report by Julia)
1. Tor des Geants 2016 report (report by John)
Other noteworthy posts:
Our top nutrition post for the year was Spike’s “Over hydration“.
Our most-clicked DPMR post of all time continues to be Sam’s 2014 report Running, Climbing and Bike Riding all 15 California 14ers (hard to compete with that one – although John’s Tor Des Geants post is getting close!)
Make the most of your 2017 adventures and please share your stories! We are always looking for new contributors. Email email@example.com if you’d like to write for us.